Risk Management Framework Services for Government Organizations
Access, Edit and Share Your Data from Anywhere, Anytime!
Secure Technology provides secure and comprehensive cloud services to US federal, state, and local government bodies.
How Does RMF Work?
The Risk Management Framework or RMF is a structured process to identify the cyber security risks and take action to monitor and mitigate them. For this purpose, it has been categorized into six crucial components given below:
Step 1: Categorization of Information System.
Step 2: Selection of Security Controls Based on the Info Categorization
Step 3: Implementation of Selected Security Controls
Step 4: Valuation of Security Controls Regarding Implementation, Operation and Outcome
Step 5: Authorization of Security Controls Based
Step 6: Monitoring and Assessing of Implemented Security Controls
Why Risk Management Framework is Important?
The critical data of government agencies is always on the target of cyber criminals. Therefore, Risk Management Framework has been introduced to minimize the cyber threats to the federal data.
RMF is deployed for achieving following objectives…
- To enhance information security
- To reinforce risk management processes
- To promote reciprocity among government organizations
Why Secure Tech for Federal Risk Management Framework Services?
Secure Tech offers cutting edge administrative and IT maintenance services to the government organizations in the USA. Being a dedicated IT services provider to government bodies, we are committed to offer smooth, integrated and practical RMF. With years of experience and comprehensive solutions, we are capable to build well-defined and mature security structure for all organizations of all types. Here are some reasons to prefer Secure Tech when it comes to planning efficient RMF strategies
- Enabling federal agencies to meet the prescribed IT security guidelines by NIST with our customized RMF services.
- Providing integrated RMF solutions to many federal bodies across the nation.
- Ensuring successful completion of RMF transition no matter where you are starting from.
What our Risk Management Framework Services Include?
Our integrated and coordinated RMF solutions cover critical points like monitoring, assessing and mitigating the risks, implementing security controls and consultation. Here’s how we do that…
- Keeping you updated with the standardizations and compliance requirements set by FedRAMP and NIST, including the artifacts, assessment, monitoring and preparation.
- Identifying the potential threats and help you plan the strategies accordingly.
- Helping you select the suitable security controls on the security categorization. Besides, we tailor and aid security control baseline as required according to assessment of risks and other factors.
How to Hire Our Local Government Risk Management Framework Service?
Are you interested in our local government Risk Management Framework Services?
All you need to fill out simple form given here so that we know your requirements. You can also correspondence with via our email address email@example.com or have a word with us at 301-375-1575.We will get back to your shortly.